Creative kids holiday club & workshops!
A fun, creative way for children of all ages to spend their holiday time!
Our fantastic, professional messy art studio is jam packed with all the materials they could wish for!
Plus, we have outside spaces! So fun in the Parsley Pie magical garden too!
We hold holiday workshops in most of the school holidays.
See what we offer ~ Check out our awesome activity list!
2020 HOLIDAY WORKSHOPS
Small groups (socially distanced) in both indoor & outdoor settings!
(Full risk assessment done)
HALLOWEEN WORKSHOP (4 hours)
Friday 30th October, 10am – 2pm
CHRISTMAS WORKSHOP (4 hours)
Monday 21st December, 10am – 2pm
Please email for the booking form & payment info firstname.lastname@example.org
2 hour block – £25.00 per child
4 hour block – £45.00 per child
8 hour block – £85.00 per child
INFO & TERMS & CONDITIONS
* Prices are per child, one block per child
* Book as many workshops as you wish, subject to availability
* You can share blocks over different workshop sessions for each child
* Prices include all art materials & disposable aprons are provided
* Advance booking & payment is essential.
* Places are limited & are booked on a first come first served basis
* Places are booked & reserved when I have received your payment & booking form
* There are strictly no refunds on holiday workshops
* Missed or cancelled sessions are not re-fundable or transferable to another date/time
* It is your responsibility to ensure that your child arrives at the studio safely.
* Please drop off your children at the studio & it’s is your responsibility to collect your child from the studio on time.
* Children must not be dropped off on the road & under no circumstances can they wait on the road to be collected.
* You must call the teacher immediately if you are going to be late collecting your child. You may be charged for late collection
* If Parsley Pie Art Club need to cancel holiday workshops we will inform you as soon as possible. You will get a full refund or you can choose to have a credit note
* Children must be 4 years & over to attend holiday workshops
* Workshops are for children, grownups do not stay!
* Children can bring their own refreshments & snacks
* For 4 hour sessions – a packed lunch is required