WOW!! It’s been such a super sonic busy few months here at Parsley Pie Art Club for Children!
I’ve been flat out running my term time classes, holiday clubs & also a few kid’s parties too!
I’ve also been a speaker at a ladies networking event! & along side all that, looking after my family (human & animal!) & trying be a domestic goddess! Ha ha!!
I love what do! It’s the best job ever!
I’ve been running my children’s art classes & parties for over 17 years & the ethos has always been the same!
SELF EXPRESSION & FREEDOM OF CHOICE! YAY!!!!!
We have ~
PARSLEY PIE IS THE PERFECT PLACE FOR TRUE CREATIVITY!
So get in touch soon to book a class!
I am now taking bookings for September 2018 here at Parsley Pie Hale!
We are based just 5 minutes drive from Hale village, 10 minutes from Altrincham & Timperley & 15 minutes from Wilmslow & Knutsford!
It’s a great out of school club for creative kids of all ages & abilities!
WHY IS CREATIVITY SO IMPORTANT?
Creativity is so important, not just for pre-school children, but for all ages!
It helps children to feel happy, calm & proud! It helps with dexterity & problem solving! it can help boost confidence & self esteem & it helps children to think for themselves!
OUR MISSION AT PARSLEY PIE ~
1. To provide a positive, non judgemental, non competitive safe environment where children can laugh learn & make new friends
2. To give children a happy messy place where they are treated as individuals within a small friendly groups! Where they have the time to ponder, problem solve & tap into their imaginations!
3. To give children the opportunity for total freedom of expression!
No curriculum. No pressure. No grades. No deadlines. No timescales.
4. To provide a huge range of activities, materials & projects so children can explore, experiment, create & use THEIR OWN ideas!
5. To ensure children receive expert help, support & guidance but without being dictated to, or having someone breathing down their necks!
To make certain that the children who come to Parsley Pie feel happy, inspired, positive & proud!
I TEACH CHILDREN THAT ~
it’s OK to have whacky ideas
it’s OK to be different
it’s OK to make mistakes
it’s OK for things to take time
it’s OK to ask for help
Over the last 17 years I have worked with children of all ages & abilities, including many children who have special needs!
The classes are small, a maximum of 10 children as its all about quality not quantity!
Some of the activities they can do at Parsley Pie Art Club include ~
Painting canvases, bottles & T. shirts
Plant pot decorating
& lots more!
So, if you know children who love painting & making stuff? Being messy & doing awesome creative things?
Then please share this page!
Parsley Pie is the perfect place for them!
PHEW!! I really am so ready for the Summer break! & i look forward to welcoming all my kids back & some new children too!
Term time classes after school & on Saturday’s, plus holiday workshops & parties!