So over the years I’ve spent absolutely loads of time, effort and money creating a magical garden!
It’s full of flowers, trees, statues & other wonderful & unusual ornaments, pots & things!!
The kids who come to my art club are more than welcome to do their creative thing outdoors if they wish! & many of them, even if its cold! They love being out in the fresh air amongst the trees!
& in the Autumn & Winter time i sometimes build fires in the fire pit which they LOVE!!
And there’s obviously the goats! My two gorgeous chumps, Pepper & Diablo!!
Anyway have a look a the video!
Hope you enjoy it
Based in Hale near Altrincham in Cheshire in the UK, I’ve run Parsley Pie for over 17 glorious, messy & happy years! I LOVE my art club & the ethos!
Parsley Pie is a quirky inspirational & very messy studio where children of all ages & all abilities who have a passion for art, get the time, space & resources to be truly creative!
Kids are treated as individuals in small friendly groups & can work in their own way, in their own time, with no pressure, no curriculum, no grades & without being judged.
Im not breathing down their necks & interfering, but they know I am there if they ever need help or guidance.
PARSLEY PIE ART CLUB IS ~
– All about quality not quantity! We only have small class sizes (maximum of 10 children)
– Awesome! We offer a huge range of activities & materials!
– All weathers! We have a great indoor studio plus outside creative spaces in our fantastic magical garden!
– Great for parents with our flexible payment options!
– A relief!! Your home stays clean! YAY!
– A trusted local business established in 2001
FIND OUT MORE ~ HALE PAGE
Thanks for reading & watching!
Let your creativity run wild, always!